Membership is attainable by passing the prescribed qualifying examinations coupled with proof of qualifying experience in accountancy of an approved nature and of employment in an appropriate accountancy capacity.
- Armenian Association of Accountants and Auditors
- UAE Society of Accountants and Auditors
Direct Membership Applications:
- The Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland
- The Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (UK) or such other organisations as may be approved by the Council of Association.
Members use the designation "Certified Public Accountants" and the designatory letters ACPA, if Associates, and FCPA, if Fellows (Associates advance to Fellowship when they have been members of the Association for five years).